[10/2020] Finish my military training.
[08/2020] Receive my M.Sc. degree from National Tsing Hua University.
[07/2020] Selected as the honorary member of the Phi Tau Phi Scholastic Honor Society of the Republic of China.
[02/2020] Join MediaTek as a Computer Vision Research Intern.
[01/2020] One ICRA 2020 paper accepted!!!
[08/2019] One ICCV19 360 Perception and Interaction paper accepted!!!
National Tsing-Hua University, Hsinchu, Taiwan2018.1 - 2020.7
- M.Sc. Electrical Engineering
- Vision Science Lab (VSLAB)
- Advised by Prof. Min Sun
- Concentrate on Computer Vision and Deep Learning researches
National Chiao-Tung University, Hsinchu, Taiwan2013.9 - 2017.6
- B.Sc. Mechanical Engineering
- Concentrate on Autonomous Control and Robotics
Research Intern, Mediatek
2020.2 - Present
- Computer Vision and Perception
- Research oriented internship with topics related to Stereo Matching, Disparity Estimation, Light- Field Camera, DoF (Depth of Field) Images and Blur/Bokeh Effects.
Research Student, VSLAB - advised by Prof. Min Sun
2018.1 - 2020.7
- 360° Stereo Depth Estimation
- 360° Monocular Planar Reconstruction
- Nationwide Startup Competition
- Second Place in Garage Party
On-site Engineer, Atos
- 29th Summer Universiade Internet System Maintenance
Contestant, Tokyo Electron Limited Robot Combat, Tokyo Electron
- Robotic Construction/Combat Competition
Validation of The Lambda Method for Integer Ambiguity Estimation
- Implementation of The Lambda Method for Integer Ambiguity Estimation with Matlab simulation.